Thursday, June 18, 2009

Interview/Notes

So yesterday we started to talk about taking notes for answering our foundation questions. I just looked over my foundation questions, and they seem like they're fairly spread out throughout my topic.

Also we started talking about answering these questions, and finding someone to interview. I am thinking about interviewing my coach. I've already talked to him at tryouts and he agreed that I could interview him, so I'm getting ready to set up a meeting place so I can interview him and gather information to help me answer my foundation questions. I was thinking about interview someone else as well. Dave Hanson (General Manager of the Robert Morris Island Sports Complex). I think if he agrees to some type of interview that I could gain valuable information because he is a former professional hockey player, he coached a Pittsburgh Hornets AAA team a few years ago, and he manages the complex, so he should know about youth involvement in our area.

After interviewing both of these guys, I will put their information to use by answering my foundation questions, with the information that I have already gathered through some of my research.

For now,

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment